RevCon kudos

Noel noelf at nomigraphics.com
Fri May 16 16:50:09 EDT 2008

I attended the "learn programming in a day" section, and I was very impressed.

Some of the information was a bit basic for myself, but I was able to
learn some very interesting functionality in Revolution (like the
ease of drag and drop), and saw some great implementations that I
might not have thought of on my own.

I really enjoyed the project format, how it was a basic project that
was refined as the day continued.

  - Noel