Defining locals or constants

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu May 15 16:05:40 EDT 2008

Hi Mark,

Sure, you are right, this bughancement should be fixed as quickly as
possible.

Problem is, there are a lot of such bugs, such as the incorrect window
bounding rects, non-functional SSL, a slightly messed up standalone
builder, a broken revPrintField command, the almost-impossibility to
create custom cursors, incomplete driver names and other problems with
drivers, problems with serial ports, a failing getResources function,
problems with copying backgrounds, and remaining problems with the
debugger.

All these bugs are of the category "come on team, how difficult can
this be?" and date back to 2003 and earlier. Which bug should be fixed
first? More important: how to motivate RunRev Ltd to actually do
something about this? Even the 1.5 year long beta testing programming
didn't solve this problem. What to do?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com