Image discoloration in 2.8.1

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Sun May 4 14:22:04 EDT 2008

Wilhelm,

thanks forgot to mention im doing this project on Mac OSX 10.5. you
did jog my memory that when i had the same problem in the past that it
was on win xp and worked fine on the mac. i did a cdrom last fall in
rev 2.6 (to do mac classic versions) and did not have this problem.

wish i had the time to trouble shoot this throughly now or bump to
2.9, but got to get this done and i have the temp workaround for the
project, but is really bugs me when i find these things and want to
know where the problem is and find a real solution to it, not a bandage!

cheers,

jeff

On May 4, 2008, at 1:00 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com