end of update process

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Sat Mar 29 13:22:52 EDT 2008

On Mar 29, 2008, at 1:14 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:

>  check for updates once every day, and would not appreciate to be
> force to quit Revolution after an update. I would be less inclined
> to update.

I'm not suggesting it would force restart, it would only restart if
there were no stacks open, or if there were stacks open and you
clicked the "Relaunch Now" button instead of the "Cancel" or "I'll do
it Myself Later" button. Presumably you do relaunch Rev after there
has been an update, don't you? Otherwise why bother checking for the
update.