end of update process

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Mar 29 13:52:04 EDT 2008

Hi Colin,

An optional relaunch button would be fine for me, as long as it is
accompanied with an "I'll do it Myself Later" button. You could post
a request for such a feature in the QCC.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 29-mrt-2008, om 18:22 heeft Colin Holgate het volgende geschreven: