Exporting Images of Buttons ?

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 06:25:40 EDT 2008

Ian Wood wrote:

"Works fine here, both in the script editor and the
message box.

Rev 2.9 RC3

Ian

On 27 Mar 2008, at 07:39, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> However:
>
> export snapshot from btn "Button" to file
"Gaskin.png"
> as PNG
>
> returns an ERROR when I put it into the script
editor!"

Yes it does!  But it doesn't work in DreamCard 2.6.1.

While that maybe of largely historical interest, I
have not come across any changes re EXPORT SNAPSHOT in
the 2.9 Documentation.

The 2.9 Documentation observes that EXPORT SNAPSHOT
was introduced at version 2.1; further to that there
is nothing such as "EXPORT FROM object" as opposed to
"EXPORT FROM rect" being introduced post 2.6.1.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.