[OT] Eee PC - got one?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Mar 27 01:15:47 EDT 2008

Jim Sims wrote:

> Don't have one, but...
>
> They just released what appears to be a beta SDK for it.
>
> There is more info if one adds the term SDK to a Google search.
>
> Here are two links to get started with:
>
> http://www.eeeuser.com/
> http://forum.eeeuser.com/viewtopic.php?pid=194689

Thanks; fun stuff.

Fortunately, since it's Debian under the hood, our Linux Rev apps will
run just fine on the Eee PC.  Seems the SDK is just for modding the OS
or other such things, made available mostly to comply with the GNU license.

Now that Rev 2.9 does Linux nicely, I'm tempted to try building some
apps for the Eee PC....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal