Visual effect issue with a tab panel button

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Wed Mar 26 06:29:22 EDT 2008

Hi Jerry, (and Jacque, Éric) and all

Thanks again for this idea.

But, this morning, I made a new stack, a very simple one :
3 cards (named Tab 1, Tab 2 and Tab 3)
On each of them, a tab panel button with 3 tabs : Tab 1, Tab 2, Tab 3.
The tab panel is grouped with "behave like a background" set to true.

The only script in the stack is the following  tab panel script:

on menuPick tNew
unlock screen
visual effect scroll up fast
go cd tNew
end menuPick

If the first line is "unlock screen" (as above) then I get the
expected visual effect
if I inactivate this first line (-- unlock screen) then the visual
effect does not occur.

So it would seem that at first (when opening the stack ?) the screen
would be locked ? (could be only when a tab panel is there ??)
I am really confused
It's very amazing is"nt it ?

I would be very interested by any explanation

Best regards from Grenoble
André