more message box

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Mar 19 17:01:07 EDT 2008

-= JB =- wrote:
> I am still pretty new to Rev so I did not know what to
> expect.  I am sure it is somewhere in the docs but I
> don't always catch it the first time I read it.  I wasn't
> aware of using the arrowkey for a history of last
> messages in the msg box.  Thanks for the info!
>
> So should this be reported as a bug or should we
> consider it the standard way Rev should operate?

Good question. It's either a bug or a feature. The arrow-key behavior
has been there from the very beginning (very handy) but the initial
blank message box was the usual behavior till now.

I don't know if the change in 2.9 was intended or not. If you feel like
pursuing it, I'd enter it as a minor bug and see if the team agrees.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com