a weird crash - any suggestions?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Mar 23 05:52:05 EDT 2008

Hi Peter,

Which operating system are you using, which version(s) of Revolution,
and what is the exact script of button A?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info