Revolution Live conference: Trevor DeVore

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Mar 22 12:18:55 EDT 2008

I can't speak for them but I would expect a la carte ordering on a
DVD package wouldn't be cost effective on either side, for you or
them. The costs of putting on this event are huge, and that has to be
factored into the content side, not just the duplication costs. Add
to that the costs of making a special order version and......

sqb

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o