Hand cursor in 2.9 beta

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Mar 22 04:03:31 EDT 2008

Thanks Eric. It's a little more complicated than I had first thought.
I've been noticing some erratic performance as I experiment with this;
for example, after saving a script, the cursor continues to be a
wristwatch instead of turning back to the I-beam. I have to use the
message box to unlock the cursor again, so I can see there is a
possibility of screwing things up with this. (smile)

Joe Wilkins