ANN: IP to Country

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Mon Mar 17 07:54:34 EDT 2008

OK, I've re-uploaded it. It'll now check for the zip lib, and if it
isn't there (as with Rev Media) it'll simply ask you to find the
unzipped db file.

You can get the db file from here:

http://ip-to-country.webhosting.info/downloads/ip-to-country.csv.zip

Just download it, and if your OS doesn't unzip it automatically, then
do whatever you have to to unzip it, and then use the "update
database" button to load it in.

Best,

Mark