ANN: IP to Country

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Mon Mar 17 07:27:11 EDT 2008

Dom, I think I'm right in saying that Media does not support the zip
library, and I hadn't considered that when I made the stack.
The ip-to-country db fle it downloads is zipped, so I used the zip
lib to deal with that. It probably isn't much work to change it for
Media - I'll have a look and see if I can do it today.

Best,

Mark