Lowering high CPU rates?

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sun Mar 16 08:08:15 EDT 2008

My first suggestion would be to find out WHERE it's slowing down.  I use
a debug stack that is really just a big text field and if I'm trying to
time sections of code or find out how far a recalcitrant  handler is
getting before locking up, I just add time tags and a short message to
the end of that stack.

Once you know where the hold up is, you can work on optimizing it
first.  No sense in sticking your finger in a hole that isn't leaking.

len morgan