[Increasing OT; thank Goodness] Learn Programming in 1 Day

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 13:08:02 EDT 2008

Dave wrote:

"Just a jolly good hoot in my opinion!"

Of course! But some people take things way too
seriously . . .

Love, Richmond Mathewson.

PS. I was born in 1962, and in 1963-4 my parents used
to leave me with the farmer's wife next door while
they went out for the evening; I watched the Beatles
with Meanie McLean and my first words were not
predictable "Mama, Mama", but "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah" . . .
and, dear people, I having been saying "Yeah, Yeah,
Yeah" ever since!

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.