Learn Programming in 1 Day

Petrides, M.D. Marian mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 15 12:17:47 EDT 2008

Enough.  This is advertising, guys.  Like a headline, it is meant to
catch your eye and get you to read on.  There's nothing sinister (or
insulting) at all about it.  And, in fact, it did exactly what it was
designed to do, at least in my case.

Do you guys get this hot and bothered about books that tell you you
will learn to program in C in 24 hours (Sam's guides, if memory
serves)?  Of course not.

=