hardware 3D in Rev

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Fri Mar 14 16:10:57 EDT 2008

Now that I've found the RevBrowser example, I tried making a change
to the launch button:

     --set the altHomeURL of stack "InetBrowser" to "http://www.runrev.com"
     set the altHomeURL of stack "InetBrowser" to
"http://staff.funnygarbage.com/colin/solarsystem.dcr"

If your machine has shockwave running on it you should get to see
some hardware 3D in action. Read the instructions on the first screen
to see how to make planets and how to fly around, then click to go
onto the screen with the 3D in it. If you see a security dialog, just
click the first Allow option.

I suspect this may not work out well on Intel Macs for now, unless
Rev is set to use Rosetta.