Learn Programming in 1 Day

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Fri Mar 14 11:30:01 EDT 2008

At 2:56 PM +0000 3/14/08, Heather Nagey wrote:
>Richmond, if you think we can't teach the basics of using Revolution
>to new users in just one day,  I challenge you to come along and see
>for yourself.

I feel sure that some of the comments were distinguishing between
what most people do with tools like Rev, and what programming is.
Taking an extreme example, anyone who goes to your one day thing will
certainly get a good head start in doing useful things with Rev, and
someone who "learned programming in a day" could come away and write
Revolution itself.