Learn Programming in 1 Day

Petrides, M.D. Marian mpetrides at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 14 07:50:41 EDT 2008

I realize these comments are intended primarily as humor.

However turning serious for a minute, this sounds like  a great
opportunity for self-taught "programmers" like me to actually build a
solid foundation (instead of the sloppy mess I currently muddle by
with--hey, I DO have my roots in BASIC after all--color me master of
spaghetti code) onto which to tack the day-to-day learning we are
doing. My 2 cents.