while I await my password...

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:24:06 EDT 2008

Jacquie & Colin,

I believe so.  I have a vivid memory of a migraine-causing stack
produced once by a student that had something like 9 or 12 default
buttons on a single card. You can imagine what a literal headache that
caused.  I think I even wrote here about it.

=:-0

Now I just have students who don't know what a browser is.  Sigh.

Judy