Team Development / Exporting stuff to text files

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Sun Mar 9 11:23:13 EDT 2008

Guys....

I can't believe you fellows are talking about libraries at a time like
this. Sir Paul McCartney is going through a messy divorce and will
have to pimp out the Beatles to El Jobso / iTunes to make it happen.
He needs our support (McCartney)!

Jerry

Daniels & Mara, Inc.
Makers of GLX2
http://www.daniels-mara.com/glx2

IF YOU JUST TURN AROUND WHILE YOU'RE REMINISCING, YOU CAN SEE INTO THE
FUTURE.