Repeat variable name changing

Jim Hamlyn jim at jimhamlyn.co.uk
Sat Mar 8 08:52:38 EST 2008

Thanks for the replies so far ­ wow!

Ok it looks like I need to be a little more specific.

I¹m making a meeting scheduler. The idea is to have a field into which I can
paste return separated list of names. I have a field with a start time and a
field with a meeting length ³Add². At the moment I¹m doing it the long way
round:

on mouseUp
  put fld "StartTime" into tTime1
  convert tTime1 to dateItems
  add fld "Add" to item 5 of tTime1
  put tTime1 into tTime2
  add fld "Add" to item 5 of tTime2
  put tTime2 into tTime3
  add fld "Add" to item 5 of tTime3
  convert tTime1 to time
  put tTime & ":" & Tab before line 1 of fld "myField"
etc

Jim H