my cursor shows as all black

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Wed Mar 5 19:44:21 EST 2008

Hi Mark,
I don't have PhotoShop (as Steve mentions to use), I have Axialis'
IconWorkshop.
I downloaded there Cursor Workshop 4.5, but the only Save As file type is
*.cur.
So I'm trying all different ways to save the image file in IconWorkshop, but
still the black image result.
When I save as .png, and use it in RunRev, it crashes.

Anyone using Axialis' IconWorkshop and able to get the correct results for
cursors?

Thanx,
Mark Stuart