Team Development using Run Rev

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Mon Mar 3 10:30:22 EST 2008

I use a similar technique for storing stacks in SVN. When scripts are saved
I have hooks which also export text files to SVN and write out metadata for
indexing purposes.

I started with XML files, but as most of the changes were script based and I
wanted the code readable and documented I moved the scripts into their own
text files and use XML for the interface. I am not yet using the XML
interface stuff - as I don't find it useful. I am at the moment storing
binary stacks for minimal interface components ("views") and use text files
to describe combinations of these into more useful and complex compound
views.