Printing problems

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 2 02:35:35 EST 2008

Tom Johnson writes:  "I'm having some major problems with printing. All I want
to do is print a single card. It's not a big, elaborate deal....."

Quite so.  Very familiar.

To try out the script, I created a new stack, put a button on it, pasted in
the script which was posted, clicked the button.  Nothing happens.  2.9 dp-4,
Debian.  Rev is the only application that doesn't print.  I turned off lock
screen, all that stuff is working fine.  I also posted it into the message
box.  There were no error messages, but again, nothing at all happened.

Starting to wonder if Rev actually does printing.

Peter