Printing limitations

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jun 27 20:26:19 EDT 2008

Robert Sneidar wrote:
> Are you actually printing 999 pages or are you producing a PDF? I know
> there was a limit to the number of pages in a PDF but that was some time
> ago.

Thanks for the response. I didn't actually try it myself, but I'm almost
positive the person who reported it was creating a pdf. I can't imagine
anyone printing that much paper. Also, the person was a product tester
who was running an extreme case as a stress test. Maybe with luck the
real customers will never hit this limit.

It's encouraging that it might be a PDF limitation. I'll see if I can
find out more about that. Thanks for the tip.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com