Seeking volunteer Mac tester for new Rev standalone

Paul Gabel paulgabel at comcast.net
Fri Jun 27 16:13:17 EDT 2008

Hello everyone:

I've been working for quite a while on a rev application called
ExamMaster. It's almost ready for release (free to anyone on this
list), but I need three small tests run by another Macintosh user. You
would need to download the standalone from my iDisk Public Folder,
then check 1) a stack opening question, 2) a font display question,
and 3) an email question. I will just need a reply as to whether
behavior on your end is as I expect.

If you're willing, email me off list and I'll explain the details.
Thank you very much in advance.

Paul Gabel
Santa Cruz, California
paulgabel at comcast.net