[OT] SproutCore: Being talked of as a Flash killer? Really?

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Tue Jun 24 18:27:17 EDT 2008

I'm figuring on my Rev app being the controller (server based, with a
remote Rev app linkup for administration) and dispatching the interface
through a browser as well as a standalone. More options for remotes that
may not be able to load up the Rev standalone.
At the moment all is well with the server and standalone apps, I'm
looking to maintain flexibility.

Cheers,

Luis.