Backscripts

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jun 19 14:35:37 EDT 2008

David Bovill wrote:
> No. I use backscripts  in 2.9 (Tiger) - and have just tested with a
> stack script for the backscript and found no problems.

Thanks to both you and Andre for checking on this. It seems to be
specific to my stack, because later I tried some other backscripts and
they continued to work fine. Re-launching Rev also cleared up the
problem for a while, but after half an hour or so it came back. It must
be something I'm doing in that particular stack but I can't track it;
there are virtually no scripts at all in the "front" stack.

At any rate, I switched from "insert into back" to "start using" and the
problem cleared up. I have no clue why, because the two commands are
almost identical except for where the Home script goes in the hierarchy.
But since I was having the same problem in both the MC and Rev IDEs, the
Home script wouldn't seem to be a factor (MC's Home script is pretty
much empty.)

Anyway, still a mystery but I do have a workaround.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com