Paging Jan

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 14:33:04 EDT 2008

OK, well, as long as you're reading your emails, please answer the second
question - is there some way to get a PDF/Reports bundle?  We're thinking of
dropping 4D as our main development platform and moving hard into
Revolution, simply because I'm a huge HyperCard fan, and have been trying to
justify this move for a while.  However, after all the stuff we're going to
have to buy it's going to be pretty expensive, so we're trying to save some
money.

--
Samuel Goldwyn  - "A wide screen just makes a bad film twice as bad."