Shifting RGB

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jun 16 13:37:22 EDT 2008

Hi Mark,

Photoshop's colour profile is at fault. Try to save the pictures
without colour profile.

You might also change the gamma property in your stack, before loading
the PNG file.

Note that in 2.8.1, the answer color command is incorrect. If you use
this to check the colours of the imported PNG picture, the returned
values may be deceptive.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille