E-mailing a text file

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Fri Jun 13 09:09:14 EDT 2008

I have developed a simple app for making a monthly report for my staff of
school psychologists. After the user uses the app, a text file is generated.
This was my goal when I started on this project a few days ago. Now, I
wondering how much more coding would be needed if the user could instead
e-mail the report vs. sending the report by regular mail. Despite using Rev
for three years, I have never use code for using the internet! Is this a
simple task for Rev? I know that the text file would have be compressed to
avoid corruption of the file. Any suggestions?