Tilestack

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Jun 8 13:42:54 EDT 2008

At this stage it looks most useful for 'recipe' and address book
stacks. Even my early 1989 stacks depended on XCMDs to do anything,
which of course it's can't handle. I'll watch this one.  Interesting
to note that  F. Rinaldi is one of the beta testers.

My first try I tried to create a button and field, and have the
button put text into the field. There seems to be something wrong
with the script editor, it's doesn't like new lines added. It does
format the script text nicely. They're definitely doing some nice
javascript tricks to do this.

sqb

--

stephen barncard