HyperCard Comes Back From the Dead to the Web (Barry Barber)

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Sun Jun 8 10:49:59 EDT 2008

On Jun 8, 2008, at 10:36 AM, Barry Barber wrote:

> Hi all, I'm posting from a new email server because my old one keeps
> bouncing anything to do with this list.
> I thought the following would interest everybody so I'm sending this
> even before reading it!

You didn't read Judy's post either it seems!

TileStack may be onto something, but I'm skeptical about how many
really useful HyperCard stacks will work. I have applied to be on
their restricted beta, but haven't had an authorization email yet.
When (if) I get one of those I'll be able to try out some more
demanding stacks on it.