Rev Save Crash fixed with OSX 10.5.3 system update

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Wed Jun 4 09:59:06 EDT 2008

Bill,

I am cautiously thrilled for you too!!!  By the way, thanks for
letting the RR team look at your computer at RevLive.

I don't know what 10.5.3 fixed, but a friend of mine that does not use
RR states that all of his problems have been fixed with the update. He
had the 'does not wake up from sleep' problem and some serious crashes
as well.

FWIW, my experience with the "save freeze" started as intermittent and
then eventually was on every instance. As soon as I did the update
the problem went away and has not come back between last night and
today.

Let's hope it is truly fixed for all of us.

Regards,

Tom McGrath