Triple-click has changed in 2.9

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Tue Jun 3 11:54:17 EDT 2008

Hi Paul,

I concur.

In the transition from Rev 2.8.1 to 2.9.0 (Mac and Windows versions at
least), there has been a change in double-click-text and
triple-click-text behaviors.

The 2.8.1 behaviors are exactly the same as they are in the several
other apps on each platform where I tested this. The 2.9.0 behaviors
aren't.

In 2.9.0, it seems the trailing CR gets selected with the rest of the
line upon triple-click, causing any replacement text to be inserted at
the beginning of what was originally the line following the selected
line. So the list linecount is shortened by one line.

I believe it's a bug!

Phil Davis

--
Phil Davis