Is the revFont external unreliable?

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Mon Jun 2 11:12:05 EDT 2008

just noticed when using the uniencode/unidecode method (as was described
in revdataFromQuery and umlauts etc. thread some time ago) to diplay
data loaded from sqlite database in compiled application (Windows, Rev
2.9) some unicode Eastern European fonts turn into black sticks. In
development environment everything works and fonts are rendered
correctly. Fonts are included during compilation and revfont.dll is
present in externals folder. What else is there to check for ? Or is
this a failure of revFont external and it is time to visit the QC?

Best wishes
Viktoras