New Software purchase set-up with Kagi

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 09:41:19 EDT 2008

I just used a very elegant interface for a software purchase. It is
implemented in a program called "Yep" (which helps catalog your PDF files
and works with your scanner). Anyway when you hit the purchase button it
accesses Kagi in a window that comes down as a shade with the fields to fill
out for your Kagi purchase. Then you hit send and instantly it enters the
serial number in your program -- no waiting for an email and no cutting and
pasting of serial numbers. It was the easiest software purchase I've ever
done.
The only drawback I can see is that there is no explanation of how secure
this process is. Anyway it is well worth looking into for all you developers
out there to include with your demo software.