What is this "After resize..." message ?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Jul 22 02:47:05 EDT 2008

Hello, since some time I get a message window when closing the IDE, with the
message "After resize." When closing the IDE it flashes only for such a
short moment, that I couldn't read any further yet. Probably it is not
harmful, but I would like to know, what is going on and what this window
wants to tell me. Some time ago I have installed the altuit plugin, with the
layout manager. That's the only connection I can see right now, but as I
tried to deinstall the Altuit plugin, I didn't found the Altuit plugin in my
Studio 2.9/Plugins folder (Win XP), though it is active, when having started
rev.

Does anybody knows this alert, and where do I find my altPlugin
installation?

Thanks for any hint

Tiemo