OT: on writing code

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jan 29 09:29:06 EST 2008

Mikey,

http://www.paulgraham.com/onlisptext.html

There are copies available in PDF, TXT and others... I'm using the
paper version.

Lisp can be very elegant if you keep your functions small... Also
emacs+slime can do lots of tricks for making it pretty when being
displayed.

Still, it is difficult to win over something as nice as xTalk.

And now a confession, I'm finding javascript (specially js 2) very
very nice and elegant... :-O

Andre