Rev and USB?

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 08:48:33 EST 2008

Reading and writing to serial ports is supposed to be pretty easy in
Rev (I've not actually done it), but USB is a LOT more complex.

What GPS device is it? There are quite a few devices around where the
manufacturer doesn't supply Mac software, but where you can download
drivers from the manufacturers of the USB bridge in the device, then
use third-party software such as GPSBabel.

Ian