Reliably confirming a successful file save in Windows

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jan 19 06:04:37 EST 2008

Steve,

Post the relevant part of your script!

Version 2.8.1 is MUCH more reliable than 2.5.1! Switch before you
release your project, even if this means you need to invest few more
hours to adjust your project to new nd changed Revolution features.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 19-jan-2008, om 11:47 heeft Stephen King het volgende geschreven: