Filenames again

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Wed Jan 16 15:10:54 EST 2008

I work mainly in SuperCard... same issues here... can display chars
in UTF but not UTF aware at the function level.  Makes text parsing
almost impossible.  The chars are counted but you can't find out what
they are.  For instance:

CharToNum(char 3 of myTxt)

... yields "0" if char 3 is unicode!

Randall