Filenames again

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Jan 16 14:56:36 EST 2008

You're probably right, but my English system is having to deal with a
non-english file, and Rev is failing miserably, though the finder and
other apps seem to be ok with it....

Sadly, it seems lke I can't even get round it using shell commands,
since Rev also fails to cope with the type of UTF-8 that the OS uses
(combining diacriticals).... :(

Best,

Mark