Saving a stack

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Fri Jan 11 09:10:55 EST 2008

I have a stack that has some binary files (QuartamReports layouts) that
must be copied into the stack just before I save it (so that they can go
with the stack to a customer).  I created a saveStackRequest handler in
the stack script for this stack (which sort of works right now)

The problem is if I right-click on the stack in the Application Browser
and chose save, the handler is not called.  If I press Cntrl-S on the
stack script in the editor it DOES call the handler.  What's the
difference?  Shouldn't "Save Stack" call the handler no matter how I
choose to save it?

len morgan