OT: MacBook randomly shuts down..

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 08:55:49 EST 2008

I don't with most things, but I do with many of my Apple purchases.

Back when 21" CRTs were hugely expensive, for some reason my husband
and I went out on a limb and bought one.  Apple.  Refurbished.  Well
into its extended warranty, it just inexplicably died.

Got a new one courtesy of Apple Care.  No questions asked.

I'm a believer...

Judy