What about a Mac Mini and Paralles to run RunRev?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jan 5 14:35:16 EST 2008

Mark Rauterkus wrote:
> How does RunRev work on a Mac Mini with a dual boot via Parallels and/or
> Bootcamp?

I can't speak for the Mac Mini, but I've been running Rev in Windows
under Parallels for many moons and I love the convenience.

In fact, on the MacBook I'm typing this on I have VMs for Vista, XP,
Ubuntu, and Kubuntu.   This computer has only 2 gigs RAM and it all
works swimmingly:  no "swapping out" OSes with Parallels as there is
with Bootcamp - just launch what you need whenever you need it and run
it along side (in "parallel", if you will) your primary OS.

I keep backups of my VMs on a portable FW drive.  If my Win VM ever gets
infected I just throw it out and go to a backup - easier than with a
physical machine.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal