OT: MacBook randomly shuts down..

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Jan 5 11:33:52 EST 2008

Hey, Chipp,

You'll be glad you did. You'll find Applecare to be the best
'warranty' in the business. They hustle and get your machine back
before you remember you sent it. I've had two day round trip on some
motherboard issues.

Friends of mine who tried to save with cheapo warranties on their
Macs were quite disappointed.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o