dont send me anymore. thanks for ur cooperation

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Jan 5 10:06:31 EST 2008

Please follow the advice below to unsubscribe:

If visiting a website is too much hassle for you, try to use the
automatic mail interface:

> via email, send a message with subject or body
> 'help' to use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com

If even that is too much hassle, you have to send a mail to this
address:

> 	use-revolution-owner at lists.runrev.com

Please note that I am only a user of said mailinglist, and can't help
you further.

have fun
Bjoernke

--